Mike Bryant, father and hitting coach of the clutch 2016 MVP Kris Bryant, talked with the Cubs Related Podcast about his hitting philosophy as a coach and the logic of Kris’s adjustments.
Mike explains the following:
- How he uses Rapsodo data to guide Kris’ adjustments
- Why Kris changed his posture after 2016
- How experience has helped Kris adapt pitch-to-pitch
- Effects of a COVID-shortened MLB season on hitters
- Using chapstick to help my golf game
The interview with Mike starts at the 8:55 marker.